Midwest are currently the top rated dog kennels the world’s leading pet supplies sites and thousands of satisfied customers have left overwhelmingly positive reviews.
Midwest are frequently the recommended dog kennels for crate training a pup as the removable divider allows you to create a smaller, more secure space for the pup and then remove the wall as they grow.
They are also convenient travel dog kennels and feature sturdy handles for transporting your dog safely and comfortably. Additionally, it can be easily folded up for travel or storage and reassembled without tools.
These enclosed dog kennels are ideal for dogs who need to be in confinement after surgery as they feature a slide out plastic tray that allows you to clean up after your dog conveniently and hygienically.
Midwest offers a quality product to suit every dog owner; from dog kennels for small dogs to huge dog kennels for the larger breeds. It is recommended that you choose a kennel that your dog can comfortably stand up and turn a full circle in but is not so large that it feels cavernous and unsafe. Refer to the size guide to find the dimensions best for your pet.
Midwest Quality Dog Kennels Size Guide:
- Extra Small (18 inch or 22 inch): Chihuahua, Pug, Yorkshire Terrier, Shih Tzu and similar.
- Small (24 inch): Toy Fox Terrier, Jack Russell, Bichon Frise, Pomeranian and similar.
- Medium (30 inch): Springer Spaniel, Dachshund, French Bulldog, Border Terrier and similar.
- Intermediate (36 inch): Beagle, American Pitbull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, English Springer Spaniel and similar.
- Large (42 inch): Border Collie, Golden Retriever, Boxer, Irish Setter and similar.
- Extra Large (48 inch): Siberian Husky, German Shepherd, Samoyed, Bullmastiff and similar.
Considering the expert design, quality construction and convenient features of their product, Midwest’s prices for dog kennels are incredibly competitive and all of their dog kennels even come with a full twelve month manufacturer’s guarantee.